Is there some legitimacy in what he brings up about free speech and a culture of polarization that we too are concerned about? Absolutely. But what Peterson is using his “free speech” towards is the suppression of minority rights that he takes ideological issue with. We don’t support such “intellectual” thinking, or argument.
- Nazim Hikmet: The Red Giant Looming Over Turkish Poetry
- Respectability Politics doesn’t Protect Us
- The Post-Truth Politics of Jordan Peterson’s Gender Nonbinary Pronoun Debate
- Interview with Yves Engler – A Propaganda System: How Canada’s government, corporations, media and academia sell war and exploitation
- Whiteness Game
- “Love will fix all”
- Corrupt prosecutors behind Brazil’s 2016 right-wing coup selected as finalists for UBC’s $100,000 Allard Prize