Mary Chen is a third year arts student and so far, this is her only contribution to The Talon as part of the Editorial Collective. She doesn’t know why they hired her either.
- Nazim Hikmet: The Red Giant Looming Over Turkish Poetry
- Respectability Politics doesn’t Protect Us
- The Post-Truth Politics of Jordan Peterson’s Gender Nonbinary Pronoun Debate
- Interview with Yves Engler – A Propaganda System: How Canada’s government, corporations, media and academia sell war and exploitation
- Whiteness Game
- “Love will fix all”
- Corrupt prosecutors behind Brazil’s 2016 right-wing coup selected as finalists for UBC’s $100,000 Allard Prize